For its 15th edition, the Mobile Film Festival (MFF) is calling for SUBMISSION for its 15th Edition. This year, MFF partners with YouTube Creators for Change and United Nations Climate Change and takes part in the action by joining the campaign ACT NOW on climate change launched by the UN General Secretary, Antonio Guterres.
This year again, the Festival returns with the rules that made its success: 1 Mobile, 1 Minute, 1 Film. The filmmakers will have to respect a committed thematic: ACT NOW on climate change.
The Mobile Film Festival Award
- International Grand Prize: €20 000 awarded by Youtube Creators for Change
- France Grand Prize : €20 000 awarded by Youtube Creators for Change
- Best Screenplay Award : €3 000 awarded by the CNC
- Best Director Award : 3 000€ awarded by the CNC
- The Extra Court Award : 700€ awarded by the Short Film Agency for the purchase of a film
- The two €20 000 grants awarded by YouTube will allow the winning directors to produce in one year a short film with professional means and the help of a producer.
- The CNC will award two €3 000 grants which will allow the winners to join writing residencies.
How to apply
Please click to How to Participate?
Submit your film before Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 23:59 GMT
For more detail, please visit the Mobile Film Festival website.