Singapore Film Commission has a great pleasure to present Feature Film Clinic. International script and distribution experts will conduct exclusive one-to-one consultations with 10 feature film projects (pre-selected), including 5 projects from Southeast Asia, from 1-3 July 2020. Please be noted that all consultation will be conducted in English and dates may be subject to change.
Call for Proposal: One-to-One Consultations
- Consultations include script development and international distribution/sales
- Online consultations with mentors via video-conferencing
- Teams should comprise director/scriptwriter and producer, who are committed to attend all consultation sessions.
- Full script (English script is mandatory. Additional Chinese scripts may be submitted, if available)
- Director and Producer CVs
- Director’s and Producer’s statements
- Links to director’s previous short films, if any (with English subtitles, if applicable)
- Budget (top-line)
- Distribution/sales plan
- Interested teams should submit their in-development feature film projects for consideration by 8 June 2020 to SFC@imda.gov.sg